By name alone, people know Lexus to be a luxury car brand of unparalleled performance and dependability. Thanks to a few significant updates on its 2019 model, however, you can count on more than class and style with this accommodating sedan.
Advantages of the 2019 Lexus LS
- Performance – With a new V6 engine and 416 horsepower, the 2019 has more than a little get up and go. Helping it along is a 10-speed automatic transmission that makes the hefty vehicle accelerate like a sports car.
- Warranty and Dependability – Some luxury models lack internal quality, but not this model. With an outstanding reliability rating, you get the level of long-lasting performance this automaker is renown for. More importantly, Lexus’s solid warranty (bumper-to-bumper for 60,000 miles and powertrain for 70,000 miles) keeps any reservations you have in check.
- Comfort – With this sprawling classic, you get ample legroom for driver and passengers. Also, rear seats can adjust…and they even have a massage function.
- Visuals – Regular gauges are so last season. Today’s Lexus boasts a 24-inch head-up display that tells you vital information, like speed and impact warning. With a handy visual that appears directly onto the windshield, you’ll never look down again.
- Wi-Fi – All new models come with a Wi-Fi hot spot. Nuf said.
Disadvantages of the 2019 Lexus LS
- Price – You saw this one coming. Lexus models will cost you. Although you get a lot for your money, expect to spend at least $75,000. Yikes.
- Design – Some people love the front grill on the LS. Others can’t stand it. With that, make sure you can get on board with this model’s design.
- Stiff Competition – When you get into a car with this price point, things can get tricky. For example, many industry insiders claim when compared to similar models by other luxury carmakers (the Mercedes S-Class), the competition outperforms and out-styles the LS.
- Complicated Infotainment – If straightforward tech is more your style, the infotainment in this model might turn you off. Some drivers feel the touchpad distracts as you drive, and others complain about the unavailability of an Android function.
A financial commitment of this magnitude can’t be taken lightly. The best way to know if a car is for you involves taking it out for a test run. See how the systems feel and go with your gut.
For all your vehicle’s repair and maintenance needs, call the experts at Heath’s Auto Service in Flagstaff at 928-233-9335 and schedule an appointment today!